Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010

I can't wait anymore!

Have you ever been in a country by a friend, thinking you can speak in that language? I did. I failed. It's horrible. The only great thing is, her mother speaks english and their irlandish relatives are there. if not, I realley would die. Like this afternoon. I was just sitting there doing nothing. Even listening to that murmure I'm not understanding was too boring. We were with a friend, a french, cause I'm actually in France, and her little sister was starring at me like I'm an exotic animal.. Then after felt 15 hours I asked for going home and I just became a, no actually we're leaving at 7 so again 40 minutes of deadly boredom. I have been ignored like I'm not there because you had really seen that I was nearly dying bacause of boredom. I WILL HOME! but there ist again an other day I have to survive! I'll write if I survived with that french guys for more that 12 hours :S
xxx

1 Kommentar:

  1. I WANT HOME! :D:D
    but you know ;D you made it ;D
    like i said ;D so shut up and be happy that you hab a great day and now youre home and you could see your love again ;D and hey tell me if we could meet in the holidays (:
    je t'aime <3

    AntwortenLöschen