Freitag, 24. April 2009

Hey upper east siders.



That's my new blog and I'm goin to present myself at first. My name Franzi is and I'm sixteen. nearly. I'm German and that's the reason why there could be any mistakes in my blogs. (;

hope you don't mind. Also I'm blond, little but openhearted. :b

I'm posting that blog because I'm bored and my friend has one too so I thought why not. Perhaps it can be boring because my life is not so exciting. Not like the boys and girls of gossip girl. I like that soap a lot because it's so unrealistic but nice. and wonderful. They have amazing clothes and i wanna have some of them too. it's expensive buut very beautiful. Someday i'm going to big america and become famous :D

Or not. we'll see. Oh did I say I love good music? and chocolate? aand sunshine? all of that makes me happy. There are up's and down's but if i hear lovely music with my beloved ipod and the sun is shining i get happyness. And of course if i see him. i'm not in love but i dote on him. (;

only a phase. but i love phases. My life exists of phases. ;D

ok enough of slipslop. :)

at least i have to say that i love rumor.! Oh yea. I DO. :D

ok only funny and stupid and nice rumor ;D

fine. that was it. you'll hear from me.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen