Freitag, 3. Juli 2009

Your hands are mine to hold.

Happy. For the moment I have everything I want. :)
My bikini, holidays and I had the party. And today there's another. & if everything will be much better there could happen one thing. But let's see. Maybe destiny thinks I'm happy enough and then that was it. But there are some other things which are making me aggressiv.
The weather. There are always clouds in the sky. And from Monday it shall rain. -.-*

My ipod. My cousin wanted to bring me an ipod touch from the usa but she offered to bring it with her in september. I said no and now she doesn't answer so I dunno if she brings it now with her.

Itunes Genius. I have to declare the creditnumber from my dad. I don't want to because I just want to use Genius and I don't want to buy smth. gr. :
I got a sms a few minutes ago. A friend of mine gave me his new base number. I wonder why. Thought, he doesn't like me. Oh yes I'll write him a postcard. ;D
So. Today it comes. Oh I didn't say yet how good my certificate is. An average of 2,2. :)
I'm very proud. 9 B's. 9 of 12. :b
Just 7 more hours. Uh quite a lot. But that doesn't matter. ;D
Fine. I think I'm ready. I just wanted to say that I'm happy.

Und manchmal ist dann für einen kleinen Moment alles perfekt. :)

1 Kommentar: