Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Oh my gosh.

Actually, I dunno what it is, but there is something wrong. Explaining or describing it is not easy. Some maybe would describe it as a mid-life-crisis but I really am too young for things like that. Pregnant can't be possible. So maybe I'm ill or full of stress. I have to chill out. Yeah. Holidays would be great. But nooo, there's only school,school,school. I hate my school. Today we were allowed to tidy it up because a man is coming who is very important..a state secretary or something. The problem was, I am allergic to house dust mites so I blew my nose the WHOLE day. Yeah actually now it is still prickeling!
Tomorrow has to be a good day because I will do something with my beloved boyfriend and the new term begins.
new chance, new try.
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen