Sonntag, 16. August 2009

And if I tell you that my happiness depends on you, tell me would you care?

Think I'm writing about the neighbourhood hoe today. Caus I thought... I dunno what I thought. :D So that doesn't matter. Somebody told me yesterday my english is bad. I wanted to beat him caus I think my english is very well. So thats not the subject. The thing I want to tell you about is a girl who seems nice but she's mean. Ok, it's only me who thinks she's mean but I have my reasons. :D Fine, it's unnecessary. ;D
New subject.
My amazing, wonderful & awesome summer.
Before the holidays started I thought this holidays are going to be the worst of my life. I'm always scared of holidays. Dunno why. But now I see that you don't have to be scared or something else because everything's coming like it should. Maybe I had these perfect holidays because I won't go to America. & god knows that I was that sad about it. So he had something to do. And because of that he sended me 3 new friends and a better French knowledge. ;D
& I think it's no coincidence that I met 3 guys in 2 different vacations and both are living in the same city only 7 km afar of each other. Destiny. Uhuuu :D
Fine. I'm proud of who I am and of who I became. But the past is always with us. Just waiting to mess with the present.
Tomorrow are starting some new beginnings. Hope they are fine.
Dunno what to write. I'm empty. ;D
Hearts, xxx
Ooooh I forgot. The Baby is born. <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen