Dienstag, 18. August 2009

I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better

Huh guys.
I'm in the eleventh grade now. (:
And it is so exciting because everything is new and you have to find out what to do and what to learn. You meet new people, do much more with people you didn't really know yet and yeah, I think I like that. Fine, it is just the second day but do you know the situation if you do something
and you know. Yeah. That's it. I've done the right thing. You're totally positive about it but you're not happy. Everything is right and you think what shall that? What's wrong? you can't define it and you are feeling so bizarre you can't even say if you're happy or sad. You just feel empty and imperfect. I don't want this and I don't know where it's coming from. Huh. it's exhausting to feel like that. I had 4 free periods today. That is quite too much. You dunno what to do. So guys. I try to stop my bizarre mood and just beeing happy because I can sleep in tomorrow caus I have to go to school at 11:45. (:
And I chose my sport subject tomorrow.
Fine so sleep well.

Well I never saw it coming. I should've started running. A long long time ago.

Hearts, xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen