Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009

13. Dezember


Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away.
This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.

It is already spoken for someone. The most wonderful person I've ever met and ever will. That is a big sentence I know but if you meet someone who is that awesome, you can say something like that.
Love is not what happens, it's a decision you make.

I think I'm really in love with him. Every time I see him I feel thousands, no millions of butterflies in my tummy and just want to be with him. If he's not with me, there's a hole in me and I want to fill it. I miss him and could smile, if I think of him. He makes me so happy, you cannot believe that. Everything is so easy and beautiful with him by my side. I just love him all the time.
And there are only 9 days left for holidays.
Therefrom only 7 which I spend in school.
11 days left for Christmas.
18 days left 'till it's New Years Eve.
I don't know what I will wish for the the new year because I already have the best thing in my life and all that. I think I'll just wish that everything stays how it is. Except for some marks. (;
So have still a wonderful sunday evening. (:
xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen