Freitag, 12. Juni 2009

Goodbye great life of mine.

Oh yes. It was so clear. so near. i just awaited it. the end not near, it's here. Oh yes it is. And i didn't like her. I still do it. I didn't know why but there were this feelings which said -Don't like her- And they were right. No i HATE her because now SHE is his girl. The girl he's doing everything for. The girl he's loving. ok i don't wanna be sentimental. I just wanted to say that i dislike her. i could hate her but i think that she's nice if i would know her but i don't want and so i dislike her. but i don't want to make an entry about her. and him. uargh! -.-*
I was shopping. Yea again. That wasn't my idea. It was Marcy's idea. It's their fault. Emilia, Angi & Marcy. And know I have a new blouse and Top.

It's from promod. I have to combine the blouse with a belt. :) But my top is from H&M so I can't show it to you. But i like it. it's salmon. (: Ok, my friend is here and we're watching dvd's now. ♥

Goodbye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen