Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009

Liebe ist ein Moment der Hoffnung an das Glück.

Ich mach die Augen zu, lauf blindlinks durch die Straßen.
I want to post but the words are missing. Can you say that like this? Lost and insequre. Lost anyway and insequre. For the moment, yea. I think so. There are only 3 more days and then comes a new chapter. Everything will change. There are some points I'll look forward to but somhow i have tummyache. Sure it can become very great but there are still the thoughts -you could be in america now if... - I hate them. It is so unfair. And I can't get over it. I just can not. There are so many reasons which could make me weep but i try to ignore. Because i want to enjoy this summer. So i listen to good music and i'll be happy. (:
I look in the future and think about the great things I'll do in summer.
Endless summer. Boy I want you close to me. ♥
So. Good night. I'll go dreaming now.

- Und manchmal ist dann für einen kleinen Moment alles perfekt. -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen