Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009

What's the story?

Hi everybody. :)
I thought i'd like to write in English this time but there's a text which i wrote a long time ago and i want to post it. so i
l'll write one part in english, about today and my life and the other in German because it's very poetic and wonderful :)
This afternoon i wanted to regive my shorts. First i wanted to do something with somebody but nobody had time for me. :( :D
Also i lay in the sun but at 4 o clock i wanted to write a letter but the bottom line is that i hadn't done it because then i decided to regive my shorts ;D
But maybe i'll do it in a moment. When i'm ready with posting. After regiving my shorts i had still time so i went to bijou brigitte because i lost my beloved earrings one month ago and i wanted them again. So i bought them and barrettes with flowers. :)
They are georgeous.! In dm i bought new hairshampoo and then i went home.
By now i think i'm a shoppaholic. Everytime i'm in a city i have to buy something :D
It's awful.
Now i'll watch Dirty Dancing 2 because i love Xavier in this film.
I watched 90210 yesterday or the day before yesterday and now i've a new wonderful song. it's The world should revolve around me by Little Jackie. Listen to it. :)
fine, think that was it. Tomorrow is school. omfg friday i'll now my results from the final examinations. oO
okay. 2 days left ;D

Here is my german part now.

Und obwohl fast jeder Ort, jeder Baum, jeder Bahnhof und jedes Wort mich an diese Person erinnert, versuche ich es zu umgehen. Mir jedes Mal zu verbieten, diese Gedanken in meinen Kopf zu lassen. Für schöne Erinnerungen Platz zu lassen. Sommer! Die schönen Zeiten. Wo man frei in Sommersachen über Wiesen und Strände laufen kann. Diese Zeit soll wiederkommen. Ablenkung verschaffen. Neue Erinnerungen erstellen. Keine schlechte Laune zulassen. Freude, Freiheit und Wärme verursachen.
Das ist aus meiner D.-Phase. Also so..März oder so ;D

Aber ich mag ihn sehr. ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen