Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009

Here's the day you hoped would never come.

Dear world.
Today I was very happy because i got my results. I tought they are awful buuut who knew, they are quite good. & I'm proud. :)
I got a B in german, a C in maths (thougt it's a D or E) and a B in French. And we got English back and I got a B +. If something exists like that in England or America ;D
Volleyball was okay. not outstanding but okay. Tomorrow I'll go in the Eifel with my theatre group. Did I said that yet? :D
If yes, I'm sorry, if no, now you know ;D
I don't know if I should be happy to make a vacation with them but it doesn't matter. I have to.

-.-
A few minutes ago i read my English assignment and i was surprised about my english knowledges :D
Afresh a reason i could be sad not to go in another country. Yesterday i watched Erwachsen sein auf Probe and it was great. I like a guy. And i wanna have a baby. But not now. Although I'm not going away. I feel like screaming because i was one of the first who wanted to go away. Now, everybody goes and I have to sit here. That's just not fair. ok. i do not mope. what can i do? and who cares? nobody. Right!
I stop that here. I watch oc now. and i'll just be happy.
Bye. xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen