Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

Just beeing happy.

Nur deinen Namen zu hören lässt mich zusammenzucken. <3

Ok I'll write fast because for now I'm really happy. But it could change soon so i'll write now :D
Guys. I'm so happy. But I'm scared to fall for him. Because thats really to early. And I don't know him. Also not really. I was in the open air bath yesterday and today and he was there. With the friends. And yesterday it was just a hello & goodbye but today a hug and a bumping into the water. and now we're writing. because he's hurt and i asked him how he feels because it was half my fault. :D
Ok i won't write more details because I'm scared that he'll read that. :D
ok now he wrote smth i can't write an answer of :D
But i'll just be happy and fait vor the next days. Maybe something great will happen. :)
Be excited. :b
Love and hugs. <3




And if you want to see a lot of love watch the last episode of gossip girl. Of the 2 season. <3
The end is the most beautiful you've ever seen. ♥

1 Kommentar: